Great customer experience doesn’t happen by accident. That’s why the most valuable player in your C-Suite should be the Chief Experience Officer (CXO).
Don’t have one? Is your company content to compete on price and commoditized product and service attributes; and leave the customer experience to chance?
Brand experience agency Jack Morton Worldwide doesn’t produce a flood of white papers, but what they do deliver is invariably stimulating.
Check out their their, latest: 5 Reasons to Hire (Or Become) A CXO.
The reasons are:
- Provide your brand with a competitive edge
- Champion “doing” versus “saying”
- Maximize your brand’s collaborative efforts
- Make friends with big data
- Build a genuine brand experience culture
Experience _ defined as the interactions between the company and the people that make its business work _ is truly mission-critical, deserving the full power and authority of a C-level owner.